Gas Seal HC is loose laid, robust, flexible 1mm thick linear low-density polyethylene (LLDPE) barrier to Hydrocarbons. Generally Gas Seal HC is seam welded to form a monolithic membrane, but the laps can also be sealed with a range of Gas Seal Ancillary tapes.
Barrier to Hydrocarbons
The product is typically used as a gas barrier to prevent hydrocarbon substances, vapours and moisture entering a building from the ground, and is suitable for use at or below ground level.
Gas Seal HC can typically be used in other applications such landfill, lagoon lining, secondary containment, attenuation tanks and reservoirs.
This product complies with latest codes of practice as published by CIRIA and BRE.
Typical Uses of Gas Seal HC
- Effective barrier to hydrocarbons & other gases from the ground
- Landfill sites
- Lagoon lining
- Secondary containment bunds
- Attenuation tank lining
Features & Benefits of Gas Seal HC
- Manufactured from virgin material, not recycled waste
- Separate damp proof membrane not required
- Robust jointing & sealing system
- High puncture resistance
- Welded joints possible
- Single wound membrane with zero creases
- Complies with latest codes of practice published by CIRIA & BRE