Cementseal is a two component, polymer modified cement based waterproof coating for concrete and masonry, with excellent adhesion to prepared substrates. Cementseal Primer is required for all horizontal applications, and is also used on porous surfaces, prior to applying Cementseal.
Tough Waterproof Coating
The product cures to form a durable, highly alkaline, tough waterproof coating which acts as a sealer and protects the concrete, or other substrates, from water penetration and carbon dioxide diffusion.
Cementseal may be used internally or externally, to provide Type A (barrier) protection; as classified in BS8102:2009.
Typical Uses of Cementseal
- Basements & sub-structures
- Podium decks
- Balconies & terraces
- Inverted roofs
- Temporary waterproofing
Features & Benefits of Cementseal
- Totally waterproof
- Resists up to 100m head of positive and negative water pressure
- Seamless and fully bonded
- Applied to damp surfaces
- Abrasion and impact resistant
- Quick and easy to apply by hand or spray
- Suitable for horizontal, vertical and overhead applications
- Environmentally friendly
- Enhanced resistance to carbonation