Tilesafe is a heavy duty self-adhesive membrane, which consists of a thick rubber modified bitumen waterproof layer incorporating woven glass fibre on one side. The system comprises the membrane and reinforcing strips, along with a primer, putty and jointing compound.
Wet Room Membrane
Tilesafe has been developed for use as a wet room membrane, which is applied prior to the fixing of ceramic tiles, etc. Conventional tile adhesives are then used, which bond to the mesh incorporated in the membrane.
Typical Uses of Tilesafe
- Wet rooms
- Shower rooms
- Changing rooms
Features & Benefits of Tilesafe
- Quick and easy to install
- Tile immediately, no drying time
- Ideal for fast track construction
- Ideal for off-site construction
- Factory controlled thickness