Cementfill HB is a single component, thixotropic, polymer modified cement based rapid hardening waterproof high build repair mortar.
Cement Based Rapid Hardening Waterproof Repair Mortar
Cementfill HB incorporates the most advanced cement chemistry, microsilica, fibre and styrene acrylic copolymer technology, resulting in a rapid hardening, low density, high strength waterproofing mortar with enhanced polymer properties.
The product is supplied as a single component system, ready for on-site mixing and use, requiring only the addition of clean water.
Typical Uses of Cementfill HB
- High build structural repair mortar
- Rendering and profiling vertical, horizontal and overhead applications
- Fillets at internal corners
Features & Benefits of Cementfill HB
- Totally waterproof
- Resists up to 100m head of positive and negative water pressure
- 5 to 80mm build up in horizontal, vertical and overhead applications
- Excellent low sag properties
- Applied to damp surfaces
- Environmentally friendly