Structureseal GPT is a 1.5mm thick, unique blended polyethylene membrane with a bonded geotextile for pre-applied waterproofing applications, where ground gas or VOC protection is also required. It forms a mechanical bond to the external face of the concrete structure and complies with the latest BS8485, BS8102 and CIRIA C748 codes of practice.
WATERPROOF GAS, METHANE AND VOC BARRIER
Structureseal GPT can be seam welded to form a monolithic membrane, but the laps can also be sealed using the Gas Seal ancillary tapes.
This product is suitable for use beneath RC concrete structures which extend below ground level including basement structures, or beneath suspended ground floor slabs where required.
Typical Uses of Structureseal GPT
- Complete barrier to VOCs, hydrocarbons, methane, carbon dioxide and radon as well as providing a barrier to water ingress
- Applied beneath ground floor slabs and suspended slabs
- Pre-applied to the external face of concrete basement structures
- Pre-applied to the external face of concrete retaining walls
Features & Benefits of Structureseal GPT
- Complies with the latest codes of practice published by CIRIA & BRE
- Welded joints possible
- Separate damp proof membrane not required
- Separate waterproofing membrane not required
- Suitable for boundary line construction