Tear Resistant Waterproof Tape
Cementjoint is an advanced, elastomeric, highly tear resistant, breathable, composite waterproof tape. When embedded in Cementseal, it gives a highly flexible, impermeable seal over 'live' cracks and expansion/construction joints.
Typical Uses of Cementjoint
- Construction / expansion joints
- Reinforcement of cement based coatings
Features & Benefits of Cementjoint
- Impermeable: Impermeable to water under 10 bar hydrostatic pressure (100m head of water) yet allows the free passage of water vapour.
- Flexible: Permanently elastomeric composite exhibiting over 600% elongation.
- Easy to use: Cementseal is used to install and joint the tape enabling rapid application.
- Resistant: Good UV and weathering resistance and highly resistant to a wide range of chemicals.