Structureseal is a bentonite clay sheet waterproofing composite, comprising high swelling sodium bentonite encapsulated between a non-woven and woven geotextile.
Pre-applied Tanking System
A ‘needle-punch’ process interlocks the geotextiles together through the bentonite, forming an extremely strong composite that maintains a consistent layer of bentonite.
When designing Type A structures (as classified in BS8102:2009), the product applied correctly, is capable of providing the levels of protection required for Grades 1, 2 & 3 basements.
Find out more about Structureseal here.
Typical Uses of Structureseal
- Basement tanking
- Boundary line construction
- Retaining walls
- Under slab bonded membrane
Features & Benefits of Structureseal
- Quick and easy to install
- Pre-applied tanking system
- Self sealing properties
- Factory controlled thickness
- Suitable for wet weather applications
- Unaffected by low temperature
- No extensive surface preparation required
- Resistant to 70m head of hydrostatic pressure