Sealing Compound is a trowel-grade sodium bentonite/butyl-rubber based sealant, designed for use with Structureseal. Granules are chemically treated sodium bentonite granules, which are mixed with water, and used as a detailing accessory product with Structureseal.
Waterproofing Accessories for Structureseal
When hydrated and in containment, Sealing Compound and Granules form into a dense, impermeable material, that combines with the sodium bentonite in Structureseal to form a seamless waterproof membrane.
Typical Uses of Sealing Compound / Granules
- Fillet and flashing material
- Repair material
- Sealing & continuity material
Features & Benefits of Sealing Compound / Granules
- Quick & easy to install
- Self sealing properties
- Suitable for wet weather applications
- Unaffected by low temperatures
- No extensive surface preparation required