Flexiseal Pro is a two-pack solvent free modified epoxide system that cures to form a seamless and fully bonded waterproof coating. It can be applied in one coat to horizontal areas and in two coats on vertical substrates, speeding up installation programs on fast track construction sites.
Flexible Waterproof Coating
Flexiseal Pro is a flexible but durable barrier to water and water vapour and is generally applied to substrates treated with Flexiseal Pro Primer. Flexiseal Pro is typically used where a high performance waterproof coating/tanking system is required.
When designing Type A structures (as classified in UK BS8102:2009), the product applied correctly, is capable of providing the levels of protection required for Grades 1, 2 & 3 basements.
Find out more information about Flexiseal Pro here.
Typical Uses of Flexiseal Pro
- Basement and Sub-structures
- Podium decks
- Elevated decks (terraces & balconies)
- Ground floor DPM
- Plant rooms & containment bunds
- Gas proofing
Features & Benefits of Flexiseal Pro
- Water and water vapour barrier
- Colour coded for quality control
- Seamless & fully bonded coating
- Can be applied in one coat to horizontal areas
- Tough & flexible, able to accommodate differential movement
- Cold applied by hand or spray
- Simplifies application to irregular profiles & complex details
- Can be applied to damp surfaces
- High substrate adhesion
- Good chemical & UV resistance
- Effective barrier to carbon dioxide & methane
Flexiseal Pro Downloads
RIW Flexiseal Pro Base Red SDS
RIW Flexiseal Pro Hardener SDS
RIW-Flexiseal Pro Primer Base SDS
RIW Flexiseal Pro Primer Hardener SDS
RIW Flexiseal Pro NBS Clause. Damp proofing
RIW Flexiseal Pro NBS Clause. Roof coating
RIW Flexiseal Pro NBS Clause. Tanking
RIW Flexiseal Pro Data Sheet