Cementflex is a two component, polymer rich and flexible cement based waterproof coating for concrete and masonry, with excellent adhesion to prepared substrates. Cementseal Primer is required for all horizontal applications, and is also used on porous surfaces, prior to applying Cementflex.
Flexible Cement Based Waterproof Coating
The product hydrates to form a durable, highly alkaline, permanently elastomeric coating which not only protects the concrete, or other substrates, from water penetration and carbon dioxide diffusion, but also accommodates movement in cracks. The elastomeric flexible waterproof coating maintains its flexibility under permanent immersion and when exposed externally.
Cementflex may be used internally or externally, to provide Type A (barrier) protection; as classified in BS8102:2009.
Typical Uses of Cementflex
- Basements & sub-structures
- Podium decks
- Balconies & terraces
- Inverted roofs
- Temporary waterproofing
Features & Benefits of Cementflex
- Totally waterproof
- Resists up to 100m head of positive and negative water pressure
- Flexible to accommodate differential movement
- Seamless and fully bonded
- Applied to damp surfaces
- Tough with good abrasion and impact resistant
- Quick and suitable for horizontal, vertical and overhead applications
- Easy to apply by hand or spray
- Environmentally friendly
- Enhanced resistance to carbonation