DPM Blue is a three-layer, low density polyethylene damp proof membrane with a polypropylene reinforcing grid. The installed product protects the structure against moisture and radon from the ground.
Damp Proof Membrane
The product is suitable for use above or below ground bearing reinforced concrete slabs, and above suspended beam and block floors or precast concrete slabs. If used below a ground bearing slab, the product may be laid on a sand blinding.
Typical Uses of DPM Blue
- Effective barrier to dampness & radon.
- Above & below ground bearing reinforced concrete slabs
- Suspended beam & block concrete floors
Features & Benefits of DPM Blue
- Manufactured from virgin material, not recycled waste
- Robust jointing & sealing system
- Welded joints possible
- Single wound membrane with zero creases
- Two colour membrane for on-site quality control