Heviseal is a cold applied, bitumen based coating, which dries to form a uniform UV resistant and waterproof layer. The coating is a fibre and mineral filled solution of natural and petroleum bitumens in white spirit.
UV Resistant and Waterproof Coating
Heviseal is typically used to provide a protective coating to concrete, masonry or steel superstructures, where left exposed for a long period, or on other elements; such as planters, retaining walls and plinths.
Typical Uses of Heviseal
- Basements and Sub-structures
- Flat roof refurbishment
- Parapet walls / Plinths
- Water storage tanks and Ponds
Features & Benefits of Heviseal
- U.V Resistant
- Easily applied and adapted to difficult details
- Cannot be leached or washed away
- Undamaged by frost after application
- Easily maintained