We offer a range of membranes which will provide an effective barrier to Radon, Carbon Dioxide, Methane, Hydrocarbons and damp during the life of the building. Gas membranes and coatings may be used for gas protection, above and below ground level and as an effective damp proof system. Generally, the loose laid systems are sealed with a range of double sided tapes or seam welded, complying with the latest codes of practice as published by BS 8485: 2015, CIRIA & BRE.
All our gas proofing products have 3rd party independent testing, copies of which are available upon request.
- Flexiseal ProFlexiseal Pro cures to form a seamless and fully bonded waterproof coating. It can be applied in one coat to horizontal areas and in two coats on vertical substrates, speeding up installation programs on fast track construction sites. Flexiseal Pro is a flexible but durable barrier to water and water vapour and is generally applied to substrates treated with Flexiseal Pro Primer. Flexiseal Pro is typically used where a high performance waterproof coating/tanking system is required.
- Liquid GMLiquid GM is a single component water based compound, formulated on styrene-butadiene co-polymer.
- Sheetseal GRSheetseal GR is a cold applied, high density polyethylene film, bonded to aluminium foil and coated with a bitumen/rubber self-adhesive layer with a removable reinforced silicone release paper.
- Gas Seal BlackGas Seal Black is four-layer loose laid, low-density polyethylene gas barrier containing an integral aluminium foil. This gas barrier protects the structure against hydrocarbon vapours, methane, carbon dioxide, radon and moisture from the ground.
- Gas Seal HCGas Seal HC is a 0.5mm thick, unique blended polyethylene membrane, for use where protection against ground gas and hydrocarbons are required.
- Structureseal GPTStructureseal GPT is a 1.5mm thick, unique blended polyethylene membrane with a bonded geotextile for pre-applied waterproofing applications, where ground gas or VOC protection is also required. It forms a mechanical bond to the external face of the concrete structure and complies with the latest BS8485, BS8102 and CIRIA C748 codes of practice.