Generally these systems are a range of cold applied liquid waterproofing coatings. The waterproof coatings prevent the passage of water and water vapour into the structure, and form a seamless fully bonded system.
Liquid membranes may be used for basement tanking and damp proofing, plant rooms, podium decks and radon protection. These liquid applied systems feature coatings with high degrees of durability, flexibility, abrasion, chemical resistance, different colours for in-built quality control, as well as gas proofing capabilities. Also included in this category are anti-carbonation coatings and products for use in wet rooms.
For more information about our liquid waterproofing systems, contact the RIW Technical Department.
- Flexiseal ProFlexiseal Pro cures to form a seamless and fully bonded waterproof coating. It can be applied in one coat to horizontal areas and in two coats on vertical substrates, speeding up installation programs on fast track construction sites. Flexiseal Pro is a flexible but durable barrier to water and water vapour and is generally applied to substrates treated with Flexiseal Pro Primer. Flexiseal Pro is typically used where a high performance waterproof coating/tanking system is required.
- FWMFWM is typically used internally in wet areas, prior to the installation of ceramic tiles or stone material.
- HevisealHeviseal is a cold applied, bitumen based coating, which dries to form a uniform UV resistant and waterproof layer. The coating is a fibre and mineral filled solution of natural and petroleum bitumens in white spirit.
- LAC®LAC® is a two coat cold applied bitumen based coating, which dries to a uniform gloss black finish, to provide both waterproofing and a barrier to radon.
- ToughsealToughseal is a solvent free polymer modified two-pack epoxy coating, available in two colours.