Generally a range of cold applied, self adhesive sheet membranes, which prevent the passage of water and water vapour. Sheet membranes may be used for basement tanking and damp proofing, as well as wet rooms and providing a barrier to gases. These sheet applied systems have a factory controlled thickness for in-built quality control. They are supplied in rolls for ease of application.
For more information about our self-adhesive sheet membranes contact the RIW Technical Department.
- DPM RedDPM Red is a three-layer, low density polyethylene damp proof membrane with a polypropylene reinforcing grid.
- ScreedsafeScreedsafe is a self-adhesive membrane, for use on solid floors, which consists of a rubber modified bitumen waterproof layer incorporating woven glass fibre on one side.
- Sheetseal 226Sheetseal 226 is a cold applied, high density polyethylene film, coated with a bitumen/rubber self-adhesive layer with a removable reinforced silicone paper.
- TilesafeTilesafe is a heavy duty self-adhesive membrane, which consists of a thick rubber modified bitumen waterproof layer incorporating woven glass fibre on one side.
- DPM BlueDPM Blue is a three-layer loose laid, low-density polyethylene gas barrier. DPM Blue protects the structure against moisture and radon from the ground.