A range of high performance profiled plastic drainage systems for water management. The systems are designed to control and discharge water entering a structure, in full accordance with BS81902:2009 Type C (drained) protection.
For more information about our cavity drainage systems and channel drainage, contact the RIW Technical Department.
- Flexiseal ProFlexiseal Pro cures to form a seamless and fully bonded waterproof coating. It can be applied in one coat to horizontal areas and in two coats on vertical substrates, speeding up installation programs on fast track construction sites. Flexiseal Pro is a flexible but durable barrier to water and water vapour and is generally applied to substrates treated with Flexiseal Pro Primer. Flexiseal Pro is typically used where a high performance waterproof coating/tanking system is required.
- Cavity DrainCavity Drain R20 & R7 are used as internal cavity drainage membrane systems, to collect water entering the structure. Cavity Drain R20 and R7 are typically used in basements and sub-structures, to channel water ingress to a sump or collection point for disposal.
- Double DrainDouble Drain is a cold applied, high density polyethylene profiled sheet, incorporating a permeable geotextile filter fabric, designed to prevent ground water reaching the structure.
- Plaster DrainPlaster Drain is an internal drainage membrane, used to channel water ingress to a sump or collection point for disposal or to separate new finishes from a damp wall.
- Sump Pumps/Aqua ChannelCavity drainage systems are designed to be fully maintainable, as this is a requirement for Type C (drained) protection as outlined in BS 8102:2009 Code of practice for protection of below ground structures against water from the ground.